MAXXI Museum, Rome, 18 October 2014
Hall Graziella Lonardi Buontempo, 15:00 to 19:00 hours
The fourth Italian mobilization and mutual learning activity will take place on Saturday 18th in Rome. The beautiful framework of the MAXXI Museum will host again a round table on neuro-enhancement. This time with the help of several professionals we will draw a picture of the neuro-enhancement research developments.
The meeting has as its objective to compare the research of Italian experts in neuroscience, psychiatry and psychotherapy.
Using the Italian studies as an example, we will present different opinions on the medical administration of neuro-enhancement in children, adolescents and adults. The opinions of the Italian experts will be compared with the researchs and the different approaches of the other European countries.
Here the programme of the event
- Vincent Torre, Salutation and presentation of the European project NERRI
- Luca Pani, The psiconautica excesses, between myths and reality
- RAI Cultura, Series Unrest of Sandro Vanadia, projection of the history "When Cherry spoke" (30 min.)
- Stefano Vicari, Neuro-Enhancement and mental health in children and adolescents
- Giuseppe Ducci, Opportunities and limits of the use of Neuro-Enhancement in adults
- Anna Mascellani, The psychodiagnosis in childhood: a sensitive issue
- Gian Maria Galeazzi, College students and use and attitudes to the use of cognitive enhancers